August 9 - Partisan Primary Election
November 8 - General Election
HELPFUL VOTER RESOURCES
- Register to vote
- Find your polling place
- See what is on your ballot
- Request your absentee ballot and check its status
WisDems Voter Protection Hotline
- (608) 336-3232 for questions about voting or to report a voting issue
Voter ID Coalition Non-partisan Helpline
- Have questions about elections and voting? Call/text the Voter Helpline at 608-285-2141.
- Or click the Helpline button on this screen for assistance
City of Madison City Clerk's Office
- Find our local voting information including a checklist to make your Voting Plan!
Request your ballots HERE (you can request for all of 2022 NOW!)
How to return your ballot
- Mail - be sure to get your ballot in the mail at least 1 week ahead of the election (Mar 29) to be sure it's in on time!
- *NOTE* Drop boxes MAY NOT be used for this election. You MAY return your completed ballot to an election official at an in-person early voting site. Only the absentee voter may return their own ballot.
- Early voting sites
- Your polling place
Fill out every necessary step including your signature, a witness signature and address on the envelope
- Here's a quick video about how to fill out your ballot correctly
Make sure your ballot was received!