Ballots MUST be received by 8pm on Election Day! Get those precious votes in ASAP.
In-person Absentee Voting- happening now!
Vote at any of these in-person absentee voting sites in Madison
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Consider bringing your own blue or black ballpoint pen
- Wear a mask
Voteearly and register through Oct. 30. Early voting Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 is for registered voters only
You can no longer request an absentee ballot. But you can still return one!
Fill out every necessary step including your signature, a witness signature and address on the envelope
- Here's a quick video about how to fill out your ballot correctly
Make sure your ballot was received!
HELPFUL VOTER RESOURCES
- Find your polling place
- See what is on your ballot
- Check that your absentee ballot was received
- Find everything you need to know about voting in Wisconsin!
- County by county information and resources
Wisconsin Voter Protection Hotline
- Call (608)336-3232
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call this number with voting concerns, registration issues, absentee questions, etc
- Calls can be placed 24 hours/day and will be returned as soon as possible
City of Madison City Clerk's Office
- Find our local voting information including a checklist to make your Voting Plan!