Ballots MUST be received by 8pm on Election Day! Get those precious votes in ASAP.
HELPFUL VOTER RESOURCES
- Register to vote and check that your registration is current. Video on how to register here.
- Request an absentee ballot and check its status
- Find your polling place
- See what is on your ballot
- Find everything you need to know about voting in Wisconsin!
- County by county information and resources
Wisconsin Voter Protection Hotline
- Call (608)336-3232
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call this number with voting concerns, registration issues, absentee questions, etc
- Calls can be placed 24 hours/day and will be returned as soon as possible
City of Madison City Clerk's Office
- Find our local voting information including a checklist to make your Voting Plan!
Absentee Voting - during a pandemic this may be your safest voting option but time is running out. Be sure to make a backup plan to vote in person.
Request an absentee ballot ASAP. Any registered voter can vote absentee in Wisconsin.
Fill out every necessary step including your signature, a witness signature and address on the envelope
- Here's a quick video about how to fill out your ballot correctly
Get it in as soon as possible!
Make sure it arrived!