HELPFUL VOTER RESOURCES
- Register to vote
- Find your polling place
- See what is on your ballot
- Request your absentee ballot and check its status
WisDems Voter Protection Hotline
- (608) 336-3232 for questions about voting or to report a voting issue
Voter ID Coalition Non-partisan Helpline
- Have questions about elections and voting? Call/text the Voter Helpline at 608-285-2141.
- Or click the Helpline button on this screen for assistance
City of Madison City Clerk's Office
- Find our local voting information including a checklist to make your Voting Plan!
Request your ballot HERE (you can request for the whole year at one time)
How to return your ballot
Fill out every necessary step including your signature, a witness signature and address on the envelope
- Here's a quick video about how to fill out your ballot correctly
Make sure your ballot was received!