Request your ballot HERE (you can request for the whole year at one time)
How to return your ballot
Fill out every necessary step including your signature, a witness signature and address on the envelope
- Here's a quick video about how to fill out your ballot correctly
Make sure your ballot was received!
HELPFUL VOTER RESOURCES
- Register to vote
- Find your polling place
- See what is on your ballot
- Request your absentee ballot and check its status
WisDems Voter Protection Hotline
- (608) 336-3232 for questions about voting or to report a voting issue
Voter ID Coalition Non-partisan Helpline
- Have questions about elections and voting? Call/text the Voter Helpline at 608-285-2141.
- Or click the Helpline button on this screen for assistance
City of Madison City Clerk's Office
- Find our local voting information including a checklist to make your Voting Plan!